Thinking about talking to a therapist? Finding help for depression, anxiety, or other mental health issues is often overwhelming and intimidating. Additionally, we tend to feel frustrated and/or helpless when the answers are hard to find. You do not need to suffer in silence, I am here to help you navigate through.
My aim as a therapist is to help you to:
- Get “out of your head.”
- Tolerate the stressors of being a parent.
- Deal with feeling on-edge, overwhelmed, hopeless, etc.
- Overcome guilt or not feeling good enough.
- Improve your focus and avoid missing out on life.
- Identify and express feelings more clearly.
- Stop relying immediate gratification, such as substances.
Entering treatment is a big decision, especially if you are doing it for the first time. Please call now 610-486-3535
“Vulnerability is not weakness. And that myth is profoundly dangerous.“
– Brene Brown
“The good life is a process, not a state of being.”
– Carl Rogers