My name is Scott Bragg. I am a therapist currently located in Paoli, PA. Virtual sessions are also an option if you are located in the state of PA. My goal is to help men heal their pain and manage emotions as well.
My aim as a therapist is to help you to:
- Get “out of your head.”
- Manage the stressors of parenthood.
- Deal with feeling on-edge, overwhelmed, hopeless, etc. so that you can be more present with your family.
- Realize you are not ‘less than’ other people.
- Improve your focus and avoid missing out on life.
- Address unrealistic expectations or perfectionism.
- Stop relying on immediate gratification, such as substances.
Entering treatment is a big decision, especially if you are doing it for the first time. Please call now 610-679-8198
“Vulnerability is not weakness. And that myth is profoundly dangerous.“
– Brene Brown
“The good life is a process, not a state of being.”
– Carl Rogers